By simply accessing the Web or any of the services integrated therein, the user undertakes to use them diligently and correctly, assuming these conditions and in accordance with the law, morality and public order. Specifically, the user assumes the following obligations:
1. Do not use the contents and / or information contained in this Website to send advertising, send messages for sale or any other commercial purpose or to collect, store or process personal data.
2. Refrain from suppressing the identifying signs of intellectual property rights, industrial or any other, of SPORT CONSULTING I + D S.L. or of a third party that appear on the Web and in each of the services offered through it.
3. Refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical device established for the protection of your rights by SPORT CONSULTING I + D S.L. or by third parties, on the Web, in its integrated services or in any of the elements, materials or information obtained therein.
4. Not use or apply technical, logical or technological resources to benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the unauthorized exploitation of the services or contents of the Web.
5. Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website or any of the services contained therein, any computer program, virus, code, and, in general, do not carry out actions that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload or damage the Web, equipment, systems, networks, programs, data or information of SPORT CONSULTING I + D SL or its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Web or related services.
6. Respond for the damages that SPORT CONSULTING I + D S.L. workers, customers, suppliers, users or third parties in general, as a consequence of the breach of these general conditions or of the particular conditions that were applicable to the integrated services on the Web, forcing SPORT CONSULTING I + D S.L. workers, customers and suppliers against any claim, demand or sanction that could be formulated or imposed as a direct or indirect consequence of the aforementioned breach.
7. In case of registering, the user is obliged to provide truthfully the data provided and keep them updated.
8. Do not use, transfer, distribute or dispose of the information included in the service in a way that competes unfairly with SPORT CONSULTING I + D S.L.